Setting up credentials for all the team members

Hello

My institution just became member of Crossref, but we can’t figure out how to set up the credentials for all the team members. We received the mail containing the prefix and the link for the technical contact credentials, along with the instructions to set up the Crossref XML plugin in OJS, but no one else can sign in to the administration console. Any help with our confusion will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Víctor

Hi Victor

Thank you for your message. I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulty in getting started with content registration.

When we set up a new Crossref member account, we assign user credentials under your account’s newly assigned DOI prefix to the account’s registered Technical contact by default. This gives the Technical contact the credentials they need to log in and register DOIs with us. If others at your organization need to be able to do this, too, we can set up additional user credentials for them upon request.

Just email us at member@crossref.org with the name and email address of each person at your organization who needs to be able to register and update DOIs for your organization. We’ll then set up the credentials they need.

Remember to quote your Crossref member account name and/or DOI prefix in your correspondence with us so that we can process your request as quickly as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you in order that we may assist further.

Best wishes

Sal

3 Likes

Thank you for your support. I’ve already mailed the info, and am expecting response.

1 Like

Hi Victor

We issued you with new user credentials last week (4 October) - I’m just checking in to make sure that you got those. Do reach out to me at member@crossref.org if there is anything else I can help with.

Best wishes

Sal

1 Like