Problems with Web Deposit form registartion

I registered data in the Web deposit form and at the end a screen appeared with no word “success”, but it is written that my deposit was submitted to the system.
I have received ony 1 message with an XML file without an ID number which was sent to the indicated e-mail address. This is the first time I am registering content through the Web Deposit form. Have the datas been sent to the system or do I need to register the content again?
In my account in the Admistration console there is no information that the file has been sent to the system. Please help in this situation. What do I have to do?

When you submit a metadata deposit, you’ll receive a message that says “SUCCESS - Your batch submission was successfully received.” This does not mean that your deposit has been processed or that your DOIs have been successfully registered. It simply means that your deposit has been submitted to our processing queue.

If you submit metadata using the Web Deposit Form you will receive an initial email from reports@crossref.org with the subject line “Crossref WebDeposit - XML.” This email contains a copy of the XML file that was created and submitted to our system. This confirms that your deposit was submitted to our system, but does not mean that it has been processed yet. (The XML file is for your records only. You do not need to manually (re)submit it)

Once your deposit has finished processing, you will receive an email from admin@crossref.org with the subject line “Crossref submission ID:…” and the specific submission ID number for that deposit. This email contains the Submission log for your deposit. The log will either confirm the success of your deposit or display any relevant error messages.

If, for some reason, you do not receive an email, you can also retrieve your logs using our system interface as described here.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. There was also written on the screen “Unauthorized You have not been recognized as an authorized user that is allowed to upload files on the system”. I have sent 2 messages to support team support@crossref.org about this on 28th and 29th July. And attached the screen page. Could you please verify if the messages reached the address. Looking forward to your reply.

Hi @Meruyert.B,

I see your emails into support@crossref.org and have responded. Your account is not currently marked as active so that is why you are receiving the ‘Unauthorized’ error message. Since your account is not active, we did not process this submission.

I’ve asked my colleagues on our membership team to assist. We’ll be in touch.

-Isaac

1 Like

Hi!
Thank you very much! The account is active now.

:bouquet:

1 Like

Introducing a web based application to check the registered DOIs. visit- qtanalytics.in/crossref-doi