A new version of iThenticate was launched in September and we have been working with our partners at Turnitin and service providers of peer review management systems to ensure a smooth transition.
EJournalPress is the first peer review management system to have successfully completed its integration with the new version of iThenticate. It is currently being tested by one Crossref member and we’ll soon be inviting more eJournalPress users to upgrade.
Morressier completed its integration in the summer and is being used by one Similarity Check user.
We are currently working with the providers of the following peer review management systems:
- Editorial Manager - development work in progress
- EDAS - development work in progress
- OJS - exploratory stage
- ScholarOne - exploratory stage, integration scheduled for 2022 (date to be confirmed)
- OmniPress - exploratory stage
- Phenom - exploratory stage
- Janeway - exploratory stage
- BenchPress - exploratory stage
To keep up to date with the new version of iThenticate and peer review management systems integration news, please check our roadmap
Do let us know in the comments below if you are using a peer review system not included on our roadmap (or have any questions about our Similarity Check service)