Journal title problem

I am trying to register the journal doi but I receive a message saying that the ISSN number has been registered for another journal

Where is the problem
journal doi : 10.61850/lij

thanks

?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<doi_batch_diagnostic status=“completed” sp=“ds5”>
<submission_id>1616441298</submission_id>
<batch_id>ba60f6118d1e33cbb5-34b0</batch_id>
<record_diagnostic status=“Failure” msg_id=“22”>
all doi’s under the current journal element
ISSN “27732894” has already been assigned, issn (27732894) is assigned to another title (مجلة قضايا لغوية | Linguistic Issues Journal)
</record_diagnostic>
<batch_data>
<record_count>1</record_count>
<success_count>0</success_count>
<warning_count>0</warning_count>
<failure_count>1</failure_count>
</batch_data>
</doi_batch_diagnostic>

Hello @bachir1 I checked on the ISSN portal. Check if it´s from your journal. ISSN 2773-2894 (Print) | Qaḍāyā luġawiyaẗ | The ISSN Portal (print version)
The online version is this ISSN ISSN-L 2773-2886 | Title of cluster (medium version) Qaḍāyā luġawiyaẗ | The ISSN Portal

Best,

1 Like

Hi @bachir1,

Thanks for posting about this. Looking at submission 1616441298, I think the error is a title mismatch between the title you’ve previously submitted and the one included in this submission. The title we have on file is مجلة قضايا لغوية | Linguistic Issues Journal but the title in the submission includes an extra parenthesis at the start: (مجلة قضايا لغوية | Linguistic Issues Journal

Try completing this submission again without that extra parenthesis and let us know if you’re still having trouble.

—Collin

1 Like