Accepted Deposits: Zero

Hello everyone!

My friend Ayla (@aylabeatriz727) facing a problem with Metadata Manager

She recorded a video that I will try to post right below. But in few words, this is the case: She fills all the steps correctly and when clicking on DEPOSIT it says it was successful. However, at the same time, it shows 0 ACCEPTED DEPOSITS. The major problem is that the content is not actually deposited.

Help! :weary:

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 10.07.45

2 Likes

Thanks, hope someone can help me. :confused:

2 Likes

Thanks for your message @BrunaErlandsson. Welcome to the community forum @aylabeatriz727!

Thank you for the screenshots and video, but I can’t quite make out the username. Bruna or Ayla, can you let me know what your DOI prefix and/or username is so that I can take a closer look at your Metadata Manager account? Once I have that information, I’ll be able to check the submission ID to see what may be causing problems with getting your DOI registered.

Apologies for the error here.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Isaac

2 Likes

Hello Isac, thank you very much for the contact :).
I will leave my DOI prefix and my Username below. DOI prefix: 10.32749/
Username : cientif

1 Like

Hi Ayla,

I investigated your journal Revista Científica Multidisciplinar Núcleo do Conhecimento in Metadata Manager. It looks like all 10 of the articles that are currently in Metadata Manager have all been successfully registered with us. I resubmitted all 10 articles just to be sure there were no errors with the content. All 10 articles were processed successfully.

Here is a screenshot of that submission and its results:

I don’t see any outstanding issues with your content or your account. If you have problems in the future, please feel free to reach out to me here.

My best,
Isaac

2 Likes

Hi Isac,

I decided to try to do some DOIs before contacting … unfortunately the system still has the same problem. As for those 10 articles that were not showing up in error, it is because we were doing it on the “old” Crossref system. https://0-www-crossref-org.libus.csd.mu.edu/webDeposit/

I will leave 2 screenshots attached.

From, Ayla

-------- Mensagem original --------

Hi Ayla,

I’m sorry to learn that you’re having difficulty with Metadata Manager, and apologies for my slow response time. I will take a look at your account later today, and you can expect to hear from me before the end of my day.

More soon,
Isaac

Hi Ayla,

Thanks for your message. It looks like an incorrect journal title was associated with these two articles. I have corrected that association and resubmitted the DOIs. They have been successfully registered. I’d like to pay close attention to your Metadata Manager account going forward to see if this type of thing happens again, because if it does it might be a sign of a larger, systemic problem. Can you let me know if you see anything unusual like this again?

For now, your two DOIs have been successfully registered and are appearing in your Metadata Manager account, as you can see below:

My apologies for this error,
Isaac

Hello Isac, how are you?

I would like to know if you have already solved my problem with Crossref … Because I have some Doi’s to do that are past the deadline. And my clients are starting to complain :/.

I hope you can help me today. I’ll be waiting

From, Ayla

Hi Ayla,

I corrected the articles on your account 6 days ago. Your account should be ready for any new articles that need depositing. Please attempt to register your content and let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks in advance,
Isaac

Hi @aylabeatriz727 ,

Were you able to test your submissions with Metadata Manager? Are you experiencing any issues?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Isaac

Hi Isac, how are you?

I was going to talk to you yesterday, but I ended up forgetting. I did some Doi’s already, and everything went well :tada:. thank you so much for helping me.

Ayla

2 Likes

Oh, thanks for confirming, @aylabeatriz727. We’re always happy to help!

Have a lovely weekend,
Isaac