Live event in Russia

On June 17-19, I will conduct classes in a Summer School for graduate students from the Volga region universities. I’ll tell them about the СrossRef, the importance of publishing in magazines where content is registered, and I’ll tell them the news about Similarity Check and Important Changes to it. It is very important to prepare young scientists for life in the digital economy and for proper self-presentation of their achievements

3 Likes

Angel, that’s good!! Keep it up!!

Best regards,
Anjum

Best of luck next week with your classes, @Angela! Thanks for helping us spread the word.

-Isaac

Thank you for your kind words, Isaac!!

With kind regards,

Angela

Yesterday I carried out workshops with graduate students of the Volga region universities. Guests from Cheboksary, Kazan and Saransk did not know about DOI, about Crossref, about verification of texts in English on plagiarism, about opportunities to keep track of the number of citings in social networks. Felt useful. The ambassador mission was executed.

1 Like

Thank you @Angela! We appreciate you.

Spikes at the March, June, and September mark associate with journals releases (four times a year - March, June, September, December)))

1 Like