Details about upcoming Crossref/ORCID webinar: applying ORCID in publishing

Anyone is welcome to join us for a free webinar about ORCID and how to apply it during the publishing process. The webinar will be held on Monday 16 September at 3.30pm WIB. It will be presented in English.

The 90-minute session will include presentations by Estelle Cheng from ORCID and me from Crossref and will include time for questions.

Who should attend:

• Crossref Members
  • Production and journal Staff
  • Editors
  • Anyone interested in using ORCID iDs effectively in the publishing and research process

We hope you can join us, and you can register here if so: https://t.co/MOOzEydyXq

This webinar will also be recorded.

Time zones:

UTC, Time Zone - Mon, Sept 16 at 08:00
Jakarta, Indonesia - Mon, Sept 16 at 3.30pm WIB

1 Like

Thanks for letting us to know about Webinar on ORCID. ORCID database is developing day by day and I am eager to use ORCID IDs in my journal from the next year.

Anjum

1 Like

I attended ORCID webinar on 16th September and it was very interesting. I learned many new things about ORCID. ORCID is really interesting product/service for the authors. In our journal, I will make it mandatory to submit ORCID ID of all authors from the next year as this will be very useful for the authors to auto update the published list using ORCID.

Thanks to Crossref and ORCID persons for the arrangement of such a intersting webinar.

Anjum

Thanks Anjum! For anyone interested, the link to the webinar is available here:

1 Like