Feedback on new helper tool

Hello all,

It’s time to revive this topic as we have made a lot of progress on the new content registration helper tool for journal articles. I took over this project from @sbowman last year and am now building on her fantastic work to hopefully get the first version of the tool live in the next few months.

I have shared/am sharing an update in today’s community call - look out for a recap of the call being shared soon if you missed it! - and am inviting participants of the call to contribute to this thread if they want to keep the conversation going.

Many of you in this thread have already expressed your interest in being involved in the development process and making your feedback heard. While we may be able to make a beta version of the new tool available very soon to those with access to our test system, I would also invite you to schedule a 1:1 call with me via this link if you’d like a live demo and/or an in-depth discussion.

Also, watch this space for more updates coming soon on where and how you can make your first journal article deposits using the new tool.

4 Likes